School Leavers Adventure
Celebrate the end of school with an adventure in Nepal!
- Do you like an adventure? Like traveling off ‘the beaten track’ and seeing things an average tourist won’t see?
- Are you looking to celebrate the end of school with an experience you’ll actually remember?
- Do you like learning about a new culture, trying new delicious food and seeing amazing sights?
- Do you want to make new friends from around the world?
- Would you enjoy ‘giving something back’ by participating in a community development project in a rural village?
- Do you want to have an amazing, life-changing, meaningful adventure?
Download our School Leavers Adventure Handbook 2017 or
CONTACT US for more information.
Dates: 15th November – 26th November 2017 (12 days)
Price: $1645 AUD
How to apply: Fill in the online application form
Day 1 – 3 Kathmandu. The SVPI team will pick you up from Kathmandu airport and take you to the hotel in the heart of the bustling Thamel tourist district. Over the next few days we will explore the sights and sounds of Kathmandu including the famous ‘monkey temple’, Boudhanath stupa at the centre of Tibetan culture in Kathmandu, and the town of Kirtipur, home to Newari culture.
Day 4 – 6 Pokhara. We will travel by bus to the beautiful lakeside town of Pokhara, stopping to do some white-water rafting on the way. The highlight will be paragliding from Sarangkot Mountain. In Pokhara we will visit the Peace Pagoda and a Tibetan Refugee Camp.
Day 7 – 10 Chitwan. In Chitwan we will get to experience jungle life and have some close encounters with elephants. Your Chitwan experience will include elephant bathing, jungle safari and visits to local villages.
Day 11 – 12 Kathmandu. We will return to Kathmandu for some more sightseeing, souvenir shopping and celebrating.
- 11 nights accommodation on twin share basis in 3-4 star hotels
- All transfers and transport costs
- Some meals
- Entrance fees for sightseeing activities
- Pre-departure support (advice on flights, visas etc…)
- Donation to local community projects
- SVPI escorts
- Return international airfares + taxes
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Visa and vaccinations (compulsory)
- Some meals
- Extra drinks
- Laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenditure