Volunteer in Cambodia
Throughout 2017 health promotion and education volunteer programs will take place in villages around Cambodia.
Our volunteer program begins in the capital Phnom Penh before travelling to Siem Reap. Using this as our base we will visit outlying villages and providing health education and basic health assessments. In the second week we will head to Battambang and continue the health promotion program there before heading back to Phnom Penh.
No healthcare skills are required for this program and it is open to all ages with any level of education/life experience. We are able to tailor the program to take full advantage of the array of different skills our volunteers can bring to the program.
All volunteer programs are designed to give you the opportunity to have fun in the bustling towns of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Battambang and explore the amazing Angkor Wat temples. You will also experience village life and get to know and eat with local families.
CONTACT US for more information.
Trip duration: 2 or 4 weeks
Programs dates available:
8th – 23rd July 2017
2nd – 17th December 2017
6th – 21st January 2018
$1295 AUD for 2 weeks
- All accommodation on twin share basis in 3-4 star hotels
- Breakfast all days, lunch when on work days and some group dinners
- All transfers and transport costs
- Entrance fees for sightseeing activities including Angkor Wat (3 day pass)
- $200 AUD donation to local community projects
- SVPI escorts
- Return international airfares + taxes
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Visa and vaccinations (compulsory)
- Police check (compulsory)
- Some meals
- Extra drinks
- Laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenditure