Healthcare and Health Promotion
SVPI conducts healthcare clinics and health promotion education programs in villages outside Siem Reap, Cambodia.
Apply now or contact us for more information.
Our volunteer program begins in the capital Phnom Penh with a visit to the Killing Fields before travelling to Siem Reap. Using this as our base we will visit outlying villages and provide health education and first aid training, before heading back to Phnom Penh.
No healthcare skills are required for this program and it is open to all ages with any level of education/life experience. We are able to tailor the program to take full advantage of the array of different skills our volunteers can bring to the program.
All volunteer programs are designed to give you the opportunity to have fun in the bustling towns of Phnom Penh and Siem Reap and explore the amazing Angkor Wat temples. You will also experience village life and get to know and eat with local families.
Programs dates available:
8th – 22nd December 2018
5th – 19th January 2019
- All accommodation on twin share basis in 3-4-star hotels
- Breakfast all days, lunch on weekdays and some group dinners
- All transfers and transport costs
- Entrance fees for sightseeing activities including Angkor Wat (3-day pass)
- $300 AUD donation to first aid/medical supplies and community healthcare
- SVPI escorts/local guides/translators
- Return international airfares + taxes
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Visa and vaccinations (compulsory)
- Police check (compulsory)
- Some meals
- Extra drinks
- Laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenditure