Volunteer in Nepal
SVPI conducts a range of health-related and childcare volunteer programs in Chitwan, Nepal.
During 2018 and 2019 SVPI will be offering:
- Healthcare in the Hills– a program designed for a team of professional healthcare workers to work alongside students and general volunteers to work in the isolated Chepang Hills and in a jungle village.
- First aid training– training and first aid kits will be distributed in a range of villages around Chitwan.
- Childcare Centres Program– training staff and caring for children aged between 2 – 5 in four village childcare centres in Chitwan.
- Professional Placements– if you are a qualified healthcare professional, work alongside Nepali staff in hospitals, small village clinics and in the field.
- Custom designed programs– let us know what type of volunteer experience you are looking for and we will design a program just for you!
All of our programs are designed to give you the opportunity to work hard but to also have fun in the bustling city of Kathmandu. You will also get to enjoy the jungle surrounds of Chitwan and explore the amazing Chitwan National Park.
for more information on any of our programs.
- All accommodation in 3-4-star hotels on a twin-share basis
- Most meals
- All transfers and transport costs
- Entrance fees for sightseeing activities
- Donation to CWON projects
- CWON/SVPI escorts
- Return international airfares + taxes
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Visa and vaccinations
- Extra drinks
- Laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenditure