Volunteer in Nepal
Throughout 2017 health promotion and education volunteer programs will take place in villages around Nepal.
Our volunteer program begins in the capital Kathmandu before travelling to Chitwan. Using this as our base we will visit outlying villages and providing health education and basic health assessments, before heading back to Kathmandu.
No healthcare skills are required for this program and it is open to all ages with any level of education/life experience. We are able to tailor the program to take full advantage of the array of different skills our volunteers can bring to the program.
All volunteer programs are designed to give you the opportunity to have fun in the bustling towns of Kathmandu and to enjoy the jungle of Chitwan and explore the amazing Chitwan National Park. You will also experience village life and get to know and eat with local families.
Download our SVPI Handbook Nepal or
CONTACT US for more information.
Dates available are:
Group 1. 30th Nov – 21st Dec 2017
Group 2. 4th Jan – 25th Jan 2018
SVPI Nepal Volunteer Programs Info:
$1600 AUD (3 week program)
- All accommodation in 3-4 star hotels on twin-share basis
- Most meals
- All transfers and transport costs
- Entrance fees for sightseeing activities
- $200 AUD donation to CWON projects
- CWON/SVPI escorts
- Return international airfares + taxes
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Visa and vaccinations
- Extra drinks
- Laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenditure