Volunteer in Nepal
SVPI conducts health promotion programs in villages around Chitwan, Nepal.
Our volunteer program begins in the capital Kathmandu before travelling to Chitwan. Using this as our base we will visit outlying villages and providing health education and basic health assessments, before heading back to Kathmandu.
No healthcare skills are required for this program and it is open to all ages with any level of education/life experience. We are able to tailor the program to take full advantage of the array of different skills our volunteers can bring to the program.
All volunteer programs are designed to give you the opportunity to have fun in the bustling towns of Kathmandu and to enjoy the jungle of Chitwan and explore the amazing Chitwan National Park. You will also experience village life and get to know and eat with local families.
Programs dates available:
4th Jan – 25th Jan 2018
CONTACT US for more information
- All accommodation in 3-4 star hotels on twin-share basis
- Most meals
- All transfers and transport costs
- Entrance fees for sightseeing activities
- $200 AUD donation to CWON projects
- CWON/SVPI escorts
- Return international airfares + taxes
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Visa and vaccinations
- Extra drinks
- Laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenditure