School and university student volunteer programs
SVPI staff have academic and teaching backgrounds and are well placed to work with teachers and university course coordinators to design a volunteer program that fulfils all of your requirements.
We currently work with the Department of Nursing, University of Melbourne, the Department of Nursing, University of Western Sydney and the School of Health & Human Sciences, Southern Cross University to provide field trips and academic placements for their students.
We are friendly, flexible and have many fantastic volunteer opportunities for both university and school students. We are also always open to new ideas. We are also happy to work with individual students to develop a research or other project to fulfil any course requirements.
Please contact us for more information. We are happy to provide a quote and an initial program proposal to meet your requirements.
What we provide:
- all in-country logistics
- pre-departure training for the students
- a dedicated, experienced staff member to look after your group and to ensure everything runs smoothly before, during and after the program
- we will work with you to design a program to fulfil course objectives and learning outcomes required
- comprehensive health and safety documentation and implementation
- a fantastic team of local people to teach students and provide an immersive cultural experience
- excursions to important cultural sites (e.g. Angkor Wat in Cambodia)
- any updates and follow-up required after the program has ended