Volunteer in Cambodia
SVPI conducts a range of health-related and general volunteer programs in Siem Reap, Cambodia.
During 2019 and 2020 SVPI will be offering:
- Healthcare and Health Promotion– a program designed for a team of general and healthcare workers/students to provide primary healthcare and education in Cambodian villages.
- First aid training– training and first aid kits will be distributed in a range of villages around Siem Reap.
CONTACT US for more information or
- All accommodation in 3-4-star hotels (or homestay) on a twin-share basis
- Most meals
- All transfers and transport costs
- Entrance fees for sightseeing activities
- Donation to FACCH projects
- SVPI escorts
- Return international airfares + taxes
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Police check (compulsory)
- Visa and vaccinations
- Extra drinks
- Laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenditure