Healthcare and Health Promotion
SVPI conducts healthcare clinics and health promotion education programs in villages outside Bajawa, East Nusa Tengaraa.
Apply now or contact us for more information.
Our volunteer program begins in the coastal town of Labuan Bajo before travelling to Bajawa. Using this as our base we will visit outlying villages and provide health education and first aid training, before heading back to
No healthcare skills are required for this program and it is open to all ages with any level of education/life experience. We are able to tailor the program to take full advantage of the array of different skills our volunteers can bring to the program.
All volunteer programs are designed to give you the opportunity to have fun in the coastal town of Labuan Bajo and explore the amazing Komodo Islands. You will also experience village life around Bajawa and get to know and eat with local families.
Programs dates available:
22nd November – 6th December 2019
$1850 AUD (this includes a $300 tax-deductible donation to our partner charity, to fund medical treatment and supplies).
- All accommodation on twin share basis in 3-4-star hotels or homestay
- Breakfast all days, lunch on weekdays and some group dinners
- Two return domestic flights (Denpasar/Labuan Bajo & Labuan Bajo/Bajawa)
- All transfers and transport costs
- Entrance fees for sightseeing activities
- $300 AUD donation to first aid/medical supplies and community healthcare
- SVPI escorts/local guides/translators
- Return international airfares + taxes
- Travel insurance (compulsory)
- Visa and vaccinations (compulsory)
- Police check (compulsory)
- Some meals
- Extra drinks
- Laundry, telephone calls and other personal expenditure